Call the team now to arrange a free quotation 01202 848454
On the move or in need of clearing a house, office, storeroom, garage/shed or even just a few items, then we at Elliotts UK are here to help.
We are not just a house clearance company we also run regular Auctions at our premises in Stone Lane, Wimborne every month.
This is a great advantage to customers wanting a house clearance and assistance with selling goods. At the auction we sell Antiques and collectables ranging from £5 to £10,000.All you need to do is make a telephone call to us on 01202 848454 and we can quickly set things in motion.
Following an initial visit, where we can appraise what it is needed, we will provide you with a quotation – free of charge – which will set out what we can do for you and how much it should cost.
We will advise you on what items we would be able to sell and provide valuations. Any residual items will be cleared by us leaving a house or property clear for future sale or needs.
We are a family-run business covering Wimborne and surrounding areas and have provided house clearance services to the public for many years.
For further and more detailed information, please call the Elliotts UK team on 01202 848454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elliotts UK Auctioneers and Valuers are fully insured and hold a waste License
Why use us?
- We dont buy goods to make profit, we auction all saleable items for you in our regular monthly Auctions
- Our Auctions are held traditionally and include online Bidding
- Fully Licensed waste carriers
- Fast and efficient with years of experience
- Tailored quote to meet your needs and a free no obligation quotation
- There are many 100’s of house clearance companies available to use. If you decide to accept one of our quotes you can guarantee you will receive a friendly customer service and a job well done.
Heres what our Customers Say
Elliotts …many thanks indeed for all your courteous, cheerful and professional help in clearing my Mum’s house and your’can-do’ and determined approach in removing some impossibly large furniture and delivering including to destinations out of area. You and your friendly, good-humoured team made light of what otherwise would have been a sad task and I’m very grateful to you. I hear you have started providing a furniture moving service within people’s homes for those items which are just too unwieldy to shift from room to room and just wish you also operated in my area. Best wishes to you all, Jill.